UK manual on the Toyota RAV4 Petrol & Diesel 1994 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers RAV4 models, Two Wheel Drive and Four Wheel Drive, including Special / Limited Editions.
● Covers: L/H and R/H models although the majority of illustrations show L/H drive.
● Does NOT cover new RAV4 range introduced January 2006 in Australia
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.8 litre (1794cc) 4 Cylinder "1ZZ-FE" DOHC with VVT*
● 2.0 litre (1995cc) 4 Cylinder "3S-FE" DOHC (to 2001)
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) 4 Cylinder "1AZ-FE" DOHC with VVT* (from 2001)
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) 4 Cylinder Turbo "1CD-FTV" (D-4D) DOHC
● Living with Your Toyota RAV4
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engines 2000 and Earlier
● Petrol Engines 2001 and Later
● Diesel Engines
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engines
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems - Petrol Engines
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch & Driveshafts
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering Systems
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Inside this manual you will find: Routine Maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air-conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems and wiring diagrams.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.