Get other Toyota Landcruiser repair manuals here
Toyota Land Cruiser Petrol 1980 - 1998 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models:
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune Up & Routine Maintenance
● 2F & 3F Pushrod Engines
● Dual Overhead Camshaft (DOHC) Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Carburatted Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Fuel Injected Engines
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmisson
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension & Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Published by Haynes specifically for models sold in Australia.
Inside this manual you will find: Routine Maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air-conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems and wiring diagrams.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.