USA produced manual for Toyota Celica Front-wheel drive 1986-1999 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Front-wheel drive models except Supra.
Please Note that this manual does not contain any information specific to the Celica GT4 4WD model with the 3S-GTE engine.
● 1.6 litre (1587cc) "4A-FE" 16 valve DOHC
● 1.8 litre (1762cc) "7A-FE" 16 valve DOHC
● 2.0 litre (1995cc) "2S-E" 8 valve SOHC
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) "3S-FE" 16 valve DOHC
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) "3S-GE" 16 valve DOHC
● 2.2 litre (2164cc) "5S-FE" 16 valve DOHC
● C-52 5-speed manual transaxle
● S-53 5-speed manual transaxle
● 4-speed automatic transaxle
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Toyota Celica; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Stereo Anti Theft System Precaution; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● General Engine overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.