US manual left hand drive covering Nissan Bluebird (Altima ) 1993 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the Nissan Altima / Bluebird models. Covers 4 door sedan only.
Please note: The Altima is known as the Bluebird in Australia.
● 2.4 litre "KA24DE" DOHC 4 cylinder engine
● 2.5 litre "QR25DE" DOHC 4 cylinder engine
● 3.5 litre "VQ35DE" DOHC V6 engine
● 5-speed manual
● 6-speed manual
● 4-speed automatic
● 5-speed automatic
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Nissan Altima Bluebird; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● Four Cylinder Engines
● V6 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch & Driveaxles
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Inside this manual you will find: Routine Maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air-conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems and wiring diagrams.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.