Holden Commodore VT to VZ II 1997 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers:
* Commodore Sedan, Wagon & Utility
* Series VT, VT II, VX, VX II, VY, VY II, VZ and VZ II.
* 3.6 litre (3565 cc) "Alloytec" V6
* 3.8 litre (3791 cc) "Ecotec" V6 (including supercharged)
* 5.0 litre (4987 cc) V8
* 5.7 litre (5710 cc) "Gen III" V8
* 6.0 litre (5967 cc) "Gen IV" V8
Does NOT cover information on LPG models.
* Getrag 260 (for 3.8 litre V6)
* Getrag 290 (for 5.0 litre V8)
* Aisin D173 AY6 (for 3.6 litre V6)
* Tremec T56 (for 5.7 litre and 6.0 litre V8)
* 4L60-E (for VT to VY models V6 & V8 and 175kW VZ V6)
* 4L65-E (for VZ V8 models)
* 5L40-E (for 190 kW VZ V6 models)
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Inside this manual you will find: Routine Maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air-conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems and wiring diagrams.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.