Holden Commodore VT VX VY VZ Series 1997 - 2006 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the V6 and V8 versions of the Commodore VT, VT II, VX, VX II, VZ and VZ II models produced from 1997 to 2006 (sedans) and 2007 (wagon and utility).
* 3.6 litre (3565 cc) V6 "Alloytec" V6 (VZ models)
* 3.8 litre (3791 cc) V6 "Ecotec" (VT to VY Series II models)
* 3.8 litre (3791 cc) supercharged "Ecotec" V6 (VT to VY II Series models)
* 5.0 litre (4987 cc) V8 (VT Series I models)
* 5.7 litre (5667 cc) "Gen III" V8 (VT Series II - VZ Series I models)
* 6.0 litre (5967 cc) "Gen IV" V8 (VZ Series II models)
Includes some information on the 4L60-E auto and Getrag 260/290 manual gearbox.
Please note there is no specific information for the Statesman and Caprice models although they are basically long wheelbase versions of the Commodore.
* Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
* 3.8 litre V6 Ecotech Engine
* 3.6 litre V6 Alloytec Engine
* 5.0 litre V8 Engine
* 5.7 litre Gen III and 6.0 litre Gen IV V8 Engine
* General Engine Overhaul Procedures
* Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
* Fuel and Exhaust Systems
* Engine Electrical Systems
* Emissions and Engine Control Systems
* Manual Transmission
* Automatic Transmissions
* Clutch and Drivetrain
* Suspension and Steering Systems
* Chassis Electrical System
* Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Automatic Transmissions.