UK manual Ford Focus (LS) Diesel 2005 - 2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: Hatchback, Saloon and Estate models with diesel engines initally known in Australia as the LS series, then updated as the LT and then finally as the LV series.
Does NOT cover features specific to C-Max or CC (Convertible) models.
● 1.6 litre (1560 cc) Duratorq-TDCi (DV) G8DA G8DB SOHC diesel
● 1.8 litre (1753 cc) Duratorq-TDCi KKDA SOHC diesel
● 2.0 litre (1998 cc) Duratorq-TDCi G6DA and G6DB DOHC diesel
● MTX75 5-speed manual (1.6 litre and 1.8 litre models)
● MMT6 6-speed manual (2.0 litre models)
Does NOT cover CVT, Powershift or automatic transmission.
● Living with Your Ford Focus
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.6 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.8 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal and Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.