USA manual Nissan Murano 2003 - 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Crossover models with 3.5 litre V6 engines equipped with sequential multi-port electronic fuel injection system.This is US repair manual covering the original "Z50" Nissan Murano (released in Australia in August 2005) and its subsequent replacement, the second generation "Z51" model, released in Australia in January 2009. This manual covers models with the following engine:
3.5 L (3498 cc) "VQ35DE" DOHC petrol V6
AWD models are propelled by a transfer case, driveshaft, rear differential and two rear driveaxles.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 3.5 litre V6 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Automatic Transaxle
● Brakes (ABS)
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE:Because of the complexity of the CVT (continuously variable transmission) and the specialised equipment needed to service it, this manual only features those procedures related to general diagnosis, routine maintenance, adjustment, removal and installation.
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are written in the USA and apply to petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications. Although they are useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.