Honda Accord and Prelude (1984-95) Workshop manual
Hover over the image to zoom. Click the image for a popup.
Honda Accord and Prelude 1984 - 1995 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers all 1984-1995 Honda Accord and 1984-1995 Honda Prelude cars. U.S. and Canadian models.
* Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Anti-Theft Audio System; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
* Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
* Engine And Overhaul Procedures
* Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
* Fuel And Exhaust Systems
* Engine Electrical Systems
* Emissions Control Systems
* Suspension And Steering Systems
* Chassis Electrical System
* Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.