This Section contains regulations for Speed events and vehicle specifications.
Click on a link below to download a PDF of the current regulations:
Event Standing Regulations (116 KB)
- Formula Libre for Speed Events (65 KB)
- Formula SAE (68 KB)
- Safety at Speed Meetings (72 KB)
- Australian Hillclimb Championship – Sporting Regulations (110 KB)
- Autocross – Standing
Regulations (104 KB)
- Modern Regularity - Standing Regulations (88 KB)
- Drifting - Standing Regulations (141 KB)
- Timekeeping at Speed Events (66 KB)
- Australian Supersprint Championship - Sporting Regulations (106 KB)
- Short Circuit Standing Regulations: The Short Circuit Standing Regulations are available from the CAMS Queensland State Office.
General Requirements of Automobiles:
vehicles in speed events must comply with Schedules A & B of the
General Requirements of Automobiles (see "General Requirements
for Cars and Drivers" in this Manual).
the requirements set out in Schedules A and B, automobiles registered
for unrestricted road use shall not, when competing in Drifting, Single- and/or Multi-car
speed events (other tha
nracing), be required to comply with the provisions of sub-sections 3, 6, 8, and 14 of Schedule B.
Please note: the "B13/..."
number following a listing refers to the CAMS Bulletin which
promulgated or updated those regulations. Click on the Bulletin number to download a copy of that Bulletin.
Click on the link below to download a zip file of all PDFs in this Section:
- Speed - as at 22.2.2013 (679 KB)